Alexander Alon, LEED AP
Mr. Alon brings over 26 years of experience in the planning and construction industry, with the last 15 years at Gilbane Building Company as Senior Project Executive. Starting early in his career as a field superintendent and working his way to a construction executive, Alex brings a balance of both strong management skills and in-depth field knowledge. As a testament to his management style, Alex has been recognized for his team building effectiveness on all sides of the table by clients, architects and contractors alike.
Alex's career has been focused on public works projects under a variety of capacities. These include Program Management, Construction Management, Owner Agent, CM@Risk, Lease-Leaseback, CM Multiple Prime and Design Build. His passion is guiding project teams early in the planning and programming phase to help minimize risks in design, construction and turnover.
- Public Works Projects
- K-12 and Higher Education Projects
- Private Universities
- Healthcare Facilities
- Class A & B Office Tenant Improvements
- Hotel & Gamming
Certifications and Training
- 2012 LEED AP
- OSHA 30 Hour Certification
- LEAN Construction Practitioner, Gilbane University
- Executive Leadership Program, Babson College Education Center
- AS/Electro Mechanical CAD Design, 1992 Pennco Tech, Bristol, PA